CyberArsenal

Welcome to the forum. We focus on computer and network security as well as reverse engineering - you should sign up to see content and better yet participate. There is no payment, credits system, reply-to-reveal, or any of that here. We want quality over quantity. This is an experiment and the idea is to build a good natured and mature/professional community. Please be kind and share! Thanks.

fraud Chetan Nayak puts his reputation on the line! Watch him squirm :)

Ok Jakub. 🤣
This was Кириакос Экономоу (kyREcon) making yet another fake account even though we didn't ban the last couple. Jump through hoops, little stalker. Someday when he grows up he will be so embarassed by his jackass behavior. We hadn't even done anything to this clown, yet he's made false accusations, insulted us, attacked the forum, threatened us, posted his fake "bounty", and now in desperation has started messaging us guessing names and trying his fishing expedition. It seems unlikely he will get over his cringeworthy obsession of us, but I think at some point if he keeps demanding attention then some will be given to him. It's sick how mentally ill and deranged this guy is, that he probably couldn't mind his own business even if his life depended on it. Sick, and sad.

• Haha
Reactions: sky
This was Кириакос Экономоу (kyREcon) making yet another fake account even though we didn't ban the last couple. Jump through hoops, little stalker. Someday when he grows up he will be so embarassed by his jackass behavior. We hadn't even done anything to this clown, yet he's made false accusations, insulted us, attacked the forum, threatened us, posted his fake "bounty", and now in desperation has started messaging us guessing names and trying his fishing expedition. It seems unlikely he will get over his cringeworthy obsession of us, but I think at some point if he keeps demanding attention then some will be given to him. It's sick how mentally ill and deranged this guy is, that he probably couldn't mind his own business even if his life depended on it. Sick, and sad.
Now that the Polish freak has been burned, after that Italian little crycunt, I see you moan like the asinine you are. I have something special for you. Two down. Next! 😘

PS: The little Italian bitch thinks he got away with it. Tell him that will never happen.

Now that the Polish freak has been burned, after that Italian little crycunt, I see you moan like the asinine you are. I have something special for you. Two down. Next! 😘

PS: The little Italian bitch thinks he got away with it. Tell him that will never happen.
We're waiting for your move, so that we can finally laugh even more.))
And remember: Dzięki za śmiech))

You're a real internet hooligan xaxa You must be proud to shoot your mouth off on the internet.
But everyone has their own stories. If it makes you happy to let out your poppycock age on the internet, you're welcome to do it somewhere else.

Best I can say is lol. And what italian, h0nus?
I don't know, he's probably obsessed with him.
I bet he has many posters of the "Italian little bitch" in her room))
Even if he has information about us, all he can do is spread hatred, jealousy and lies on the Internet.
This is the best he can do.
He certainly cannot spread his copy-and-paste software :p

I will add one last thing:

https://x.com/kyREcon/status/1777848436739408042

It's not like anyone can't crack its "DRM" (big words for crappy protection, if you can call it that).
We just need a valid license, that's all.
Once we get it, it will be cracked in no time, but people are probably afraid of the watermark, like the data that will go into the generated payload (shitty idea. Imagine your license expires during an engagement and the payload doesn't execute, so sad and unprofessional).
Spoiler: once cracked, that watermark will be untraceable.

Is this what you call a professional tool or a professional person?
Also I just see a person who is afraid that his software and his "DRM" will be cracked too easily and he will already lose the few customers he has.
I have nothing more to add, it would just be repeating what has always been said.

Reactions: zen
Why are you giving him a platform? You can tell he has too much free time. You just have to ignore people like that. Then they might realize how uninteresting this person is. Just ignore him and don't lower yourself to his level. It's the best thing for him and for you.

Why are you giving him a platform? You can tell he has too much free time. You just have to ignore people like that. Then they might realize how uninteresting this person is. Just ignore him and don't lower yourself to his level. It's the best thing for him and for you.
We already ignore him.
But whenever he involves us in his "threads," I like to make him angry so that he gets even more angry and we can all laugh together))

Do you really think doing this makes you better or something? It just proves that there is a clown hiding inside you.
Every time we force you to confirm it for us and for the whole infosecurity community.
Someone who thinks he is God, when in fact you are just a wannabe clown and our jester.
The more you talk, the more you expose your behavior, and I hope your few clients will understand and avoid you, as all your "friends" in your life have done.
Living alone is not for everyone. And you just proved that you are not even able to live in the "shadows" (as cool as that sounds, but you are not able to do that at all).
Boy, that's cringe-worthy.
And once again I will say that your tool is not safe at all and you should practice better writing your "anti-reverse" crap :p
Other than that, please go back to cracking packman, as it is surely the best you will be able to do.
The funniest thing about all this?
It is the time you waste on this crusade based on nothing.

All this just because you are afraid, there is no other reason or explanation.
You have been afraid all your life, maybe you are even insecure in real life.
If you want to come see me, we'll talk about it and maybe I'll help you if I feel sorry enough for you.
Love you <3

If you are so sure that your software is not crackable, why don't you take the challenge we gave you and see what you come up with?
Or do you most likely already know how it would turn out and are you afraid of yet another shitshow?
Now go back to your "reverse" forum, where there are at most 3/4 abandoned dogs, poor things

Last but not least, this thirst for attention of yours is the icing on the cake. By any chance, were you always bullied as a child? Do you know that by bullying dox, you only prove that we are right? About everything we say about you.
Besides, the only thing you know how to do both in real life and on the Internet is to live on drama and attention in any way, otherwise you would be ignored even by family members.

Do zobaczenia po drugiej stronie))

Do you really think doing this makes you better or something? It just proves that there is a clown hiding inside you.
Every time we force you to confirm it for us and for the whole infosecurity community.
Someone who thinks he is God, when in fact you are just a wannabe clown and our jester.
The more you talk, the more you expose your behavior, and I hope your few clients will understand and avoid you, as all your "friends" in your life have done.
Living alone is not for everyone. And you just proved that you are not even able to live in the "shadows" (as cool as that sounds, but you are not able to do that at all).
Boy, that's cringe-worthy.
And once again I will say that your tool is not safe at all and you should practice better writing your "anti-reverse" crap :p
Other than that, please go back to cracking packman, as it is surely the best you will be able to do.
The funniest thing about all this?
It is the time you waste on this crusade based on nothing.

All this just because you are afraid, there is no other reason or explanation.
You have been afraid all your life, maybe you are even insecure in real life.
If you want to come see me, we'll talk about it and maybe I'll help you if I feel sorry enough for you.
Love you <3

If you are so sure that your software is not crackable, why don't you take the challenge we gave you and see what you come up with?
Or do you most likely already know how it would turn out and are you afraid of yet another shitshow?
Now go back to your "reverse" forum, where there are at most 3/4 abandoned dogs, poor things

Last but not least, this thirst for attention of yours is the icing on the cake. By any chance, were you always bullied as a child? Do you know that by bullying dox, you only prove that we are right? About everything we say about you.
Besides, the only thing you know how to do both in real life and on the Internet is to live on drama and attention in any way, otherwise you would be ignored even by family members.

Do zobaczenia po drugiej stronie))
You all had multiple chances to leave my work alone. Maybe one day you will find someone that has the necessary skills to crack it. Whatever. The point is you all kept throwing insults and asking people to leak a license. You thought you were untouchable. I am going to make an example of you and h0nus. You will find out soon.

You all had multiple chances to leave my work alone. Maybe one day you will find someone that has the necessary skills to crack it. Whatever. The point is you all kept throwing insults and asking people to leak a license. You thought you were untouchable. I am going to make an example of you and h0nus. You will find out soon.
All right boss, we will wait for your next drama quest.
Z miłością z Polski))

All right boss, we will wait for your next drama quest.
Z miłością z Polski))
Not a drama quest. You still think that whatever you do is a joke. You think I care about drama. Nope. I will just fight to protect my work and the rest of people from scumbags like you. You also give offensive tools to criminals, so stfu. I am relentless. I am persistent, patient and ready to go hunting. It's open season. You think that covering your body with satanistic tatoos and picking a stupid nickname will somehow make you invincible. You live inside a forum full of n00bie teens that the only thing they do is leeching. What an achievement! Life comes at you.

• Haha