CyberArsenal

Welcome to the forum. We focus on computer and network security as well as reverse engineering - you should sign up to see content and better yet participate. There is no payment, credits system, reply-to-reveal, or any of that here. We want quality over quantity. This is an experiment and the idea is to build a good natured and mature/professional community. Please be kind and share! Thanks.

fraud Chetan Nayak puts his reputation on the line! Watch him squirm :)

When @zen is ready to end this ordeal of insults against myself, please let me know.
I don't have time nor interest. I posed good questions and you ignored them. Other than that, if you had something that needed to be said you have a keyboard just like us and you could simply post here or in your own thread and you can also send PM. You could also just leave and mind your own, but I'm just clarifying your options. I'm not going to close a thread or censor fellow admin you are being irrational. To me this is all pretty simple - I'm not calling you, emailing you, posting in your forum, chatting or lurking in your channels - I'm not coming to you in any way - I have left you alone entirely. You are the one coming into our space to engage, so my suggestion to you is to reconsider what exactly you hope to accomplish. If it's just some weird ego show or "fighting on the internet" then of course you are going to be met with derision and disdain - especially since you have your identity and company exposed and are acting so unprofessional. But if you have some point, or something to ask or convey then just speak plainly and say it.

I don't have time nor interest. I posed good questions and you ignored them. Other than that, if you had something that needed to be said you have a keyboard just like us and you could simply post here or in your own thread and you can also send PM. You could also just leave and mind your own, but I'm just clarifying your options. I'm not going to close a thread or censor fellow admin you are being irrational. To me this is all pretty simple - I'm not calling you, emailing you, posting in your forum, chatting or lurking in your channels - I'm not coming to you in any way - I have left you alone entirely. You are the one coming into our space to engage, so my suggestion to you is to reconsider what exactly you hope to accomplish. If it's just some weird ego show or "fighting on the internet" then of course you are going to be met with derision and disdain - especially since you have your identity and company exposed and are acting so unprofessional. But if you have some point, or something to ask or convey then just speak plainly and say it.
I came here to give an end to this useless confrontation and all I found is more insults.

I have explained my position and views on those matters many times.

You still believe that the hosting and distribution of pirated material that clearly violate intellectual property is not illegal or bad enough.

Well, I am not going to try to change your mind anymore if this is what you actually believe.

You keep saying that I come to you. Not at all. You came to me by distributing an illegal copy of my software and by engaging into a conspiracy to find and leak a more recent version.

I have read countless conversations on your telegram channel on this matter.

You came to me when you kept posting insults in your forum and during your telegram conversations.

You came to me. Your existence was unknown to me untill you tried to mess with my work.

You came into my space in every way possible.

You have no idea nor respect for the work time and effort that people put in software development.

You just sit there thinking you have nothing to lose while you affect other people in many negative ways, same as you try to do to myself.

Everyone has something to lose and people thinking otherwise, usually learn this lesson the hard way.

You see, you all came to my space first and asked for my attention.

You can't seriously believe that when you mess with someone's work you are not actually asking for his attention.

Are you asking me to sit down and watch you doing all that and do nothing about it?

I am now convinced that none of these logical arguments are going to meet their goal, so at least let's try to end it here.

With that said, please stop mentioning my software, name, and delete any negative and insulting mentions to myself.

Thanks.

Delusional idiot. No one came to you and no one cares about you. Just straight up delusional and there is no talking to such a person. You are merely a sad little troll and anklebiter - Fuck off and leave us alone.

Delusional idiot. No one came to you and no one cares about you. Just straight up delusional and there is no talking to such a person. You are merely a sad little troll and anklebiter - Fuck off and leave us alone.
Will wait for the answer:

"Ok, Mickey" lmfao

Dude seriously, he's a delusional idiot. There is no talking to people like that. I kept it civil and asked clear simple questions which is dodged and cowered from. He only came here to sling insults and grandstand like he's someone. Lonely I guess. He never sent a PM to me which is because he has nothing to say. The only action item I saw here at all where he demanded censorship of other people's posts. No apologies, no actual communication. Just a straight-up assclown. Fuck that dude, he has nothing coming and I won't waste time with it.

• Haha
Reactions: sky
Dude seriously, he's a delusional idiot. There is no talking to people like that. I kept it civil and asked clear simple questions which is dodged and cowered from. He only came here to sling insults and grandstand like he's someone. Lonely I guess. He never sent a PM to me which is because he has nothing to say. The only action item I saw here at all where he demanded censorship of other people's posts. No apologies, no actual communication. Just a straight-up assclown. Fuck that dude, he has nothing coming and I won't waste time with it.
Couldn't agree more !

I never asked for censorship, but sure if asking someone to stop insulting me is called censorhip, then I guess you are correct.

You say I am the one who throws insults?

Do you even read the conversation?

You say you kept it civil?

I can only see countless insults from all of you.

Then you went and added "clown/troll" to my account.

That's really civil and brave.

You can't be serious.

Are you able to do anything other than play the victim child?

Man you're killing my tummy, I'm laughing too much and too hard ah!

Poor clown, probably no audience will make you feel sad šŸ˜­

I never asked for censorship, but sure if asking someone to stop insulting me is called censorhip, then I guess you are correct.

You say I am the one who throws insults?

Do you even read the conversation?

You say you kept it civil?

I can only see countless insults from all of you.

Then you went and added "clown/troll" to my account.

That's really civil and brave.

You can't be serious.

I hope your coding practices differ from your writing, as the quality appears subpar.
You've received feedback from various individuals expressing their opinions. Instead of engaging in trolling behavior, it would be more mature to move on.
Cease the notion that you are the sole individual with genuine nicknames, considering your registration with multiple accounts and temporary email services.

PS: Mature individuals endeavor to resolve issues and misunderstandings rather than resorting to trolling. Numerous software developers have passed through here, handling matters maturely by requesting the non-publication of software, and we honored those requests. The reason is simple ā€“ we understand, we know, and we respect those who reciprocate that respect. However, individuals like you, with offensive, threatening, and forum-disrupting behaviors, may lead to consequences that you can likely deduce.

I hope your coding practices differ from your writing, as the quality appears subpar.
You've received feedback from various individuals expressing their opinions. Instead of engaging in trolling behavior, it would be more mature to move on.
Cease the notion that you are the sole individual with genuine nicknames, considering your registration with multiple accounts and temporary email services.

PS: Mature individuals endeavor to resolve issues and misunderstandings rather than resorting to trolling. Numerous software developers have passed through here, handling matters maturely by requesting the non-publication of software, and we honored those requests. The reason is simple ā€“ we understand, we know, and we respect those who reciprocate that respect. However, individuals like you, with offensive, threatening, and forum-disrupting behaviors, may lead to consequences that you can likely deduce
Whatever. šŸ¤£

PS: Which 'misunderstanding' are you talking about?

Last edited:
@zen @c0rt3x @skybr34k3r

Let me put this straight.

As far as I am concerned, there is no 'misunderstanding'.

I found out you were trying to mess up with my work, and I got pissed off with you all.

As a matter of fact, you are still doing it: https://cyberarsenal.org/threads/shellter.495/

Your friend h0nus paid the price, and he did ask for it.

I asked him countless times to stop acting against my work and he just continued insulting me; just like you all keep doing.

Even though what you have here is indeed some old version that was leaked by some idiot, and not cracked, it still shows that you actually have no notion of what is really happening.

So, there is no misunderstanding really.

I came here to put some sense into your heads, but that was in vain too.

So, for the last time I am asking you to do the simple and logical thing to stop acting against my work and myself in general.

I am going to ask you for the last time ever to refrain from posting any further insults and defamations against myself.

I am also kindly asking you to remove from your forum any mentions that are offensive against myself.

If you want to reach a closure on this matter, then this is the proper way to do it.

This whole situation is like a burning candle on top of a haystack.

We can all take a small burn on the fingers and put the flame out, or eventually watch everything burn to the ground.

Do whatever you think is best.

As far as I am concerned, I have made up my mind already.

Thanks

@zen @c0rt3x @skybr34k3r

Let me put this straight.

As far as I am concerned, there is no 'misunderstanding'.

I found out you were trying to mess up with my work, and I got pissed off with you all.

As a matter of fact, you are still doing it: https://cyberarsenal.org/threads/shellter.495/

Your friend h0nus paid the price, and he did ask for it.

I asked him countless times to stop acting against my work and he just continued insulting me; just like you all keep doing.

Even though what you have here is indeed some old version that was leaked by some idiot, and not cracked, it still shows that you actually have no notion of what is really happening.

So, there is no misunderstanding really.

I came here to put some sense into your heads, but that was in vain too.

So, for the last time I am asking you to do the simple and logical thing to stop acting against my work and myself in general.

I am going to ask you for the last time ever to refrain from posting any further insults and defamations against myself.

I am also kindly asking you to remove from your forum any mentions that are offensive against myself.

If you want to reach a closure on this matter, then this is the proper way to do it.

This whole situation is like a burning candle on top of a haystack.

We can all take a small burn on the fingers and put the flame out, or eventually watch everything burn to the ground.

Do whatever you think is best.

As far as I am concerned, I have made up my mind already.

Thanks

IF you think that all this bull-shido that you just wrote will scare someone then you need pills!
We can post WHAT EVER WE WANT! You can do also whatever you want! let's see how you will burn everything!!

But remember :) WHO PLAYS WITH THE FIRE GET BURNT!!
This is my last Reply - Enough talking time for action ļæ¼;)

Last edited:
  • Love
My God, I have never seen someone with so much ego and so retarded at the same time.

Not only is he incoherent at the highest level, but he's also pretending and blaming us when he's done worse.

"That guy deserved it1!1!1!" fuck, stop your circus and take a look at, for example, the authors of Binary Ninja. They contacted us and politely asked us to stop cracking/publishing their work and guess what? We followed their directions and I never saw them railing or accusing us for what we do.

What I see is just a little guy hurt deep inside and ego. Not only that, he has clearly shown himself as a fucking clown, even pretending to be his "friend."

I am referring to the accounts of fraylure and fraylure2, which were clearly just his and we also have proof of that, because he did not use even a bit of his brain to behave "normally."

Evidence? The times and the emails. (Of course we admins can see your emails when you register here, right?).

Evidence:

Fraylure was banned at 14:53~ and had an Outlook email.

Fraylure2 just registered at 15:20~ with a temporary email service after the first account was banned.

Then KyRecon ('tard) registered at 15:30~ USING THE SAME FUCKING TEMP EMAIL SERVICE USED BY FRAYLURE2 LMFAO. It is quite obvious and not just a random coincidence to me, since there are tons of different temporary email services.

Also as for "hiding behind the nickname," it's just to preserve our real life/opsec from retards like him (and other such monkeys) from letting them play king of the hill as they always liked to do.

But I remember that he also used to hide behind nicknames when he was cracking software around and doing more than that, or did I miss something? Fucking clown.

Let us also clarify that we never received any private message contact from him and that he is just trying to twist words and situation, just like he always did.

Let's also recall that he accused us of DDoSing his shitty website hosted on contabo (the website's domain is directly linked to contabo's VPS ip, just nslookup to find it, no "hacker" skills required), while literally none of us care about his life.

And let's talk about his "fantastic and incredible instrument."

Any tool, and when I say any I mean literally ANY tool, is just a copy of others.

The techniques and code always do the same things. You can write custom code from scratch or copy it, paste it and modify it a bit, but it will always be the same crap.

From packers to obfuscation, loaders to droppers and so on. The thing is to get good at doing it your way, to make it "somehow" unique. But in the end they will only do what other tools do. There is nothing more to add or say. If you cannot understand this, then you cannot understand how the IT world works.

Also, back to the issue of malware: it is fucking software DESTINED TO HIDE MALWARE. Legitimate or not, it does, just like BRC is meant to hide from EDRs and things like that. That's all, there's no way around it.

" I only sell it to legitimate companies1!1!1!", nothing changes.

It would be like saying that Sliver or mythic or Metasploit are not malware because they are open source and accessible to everyone.

Last but not least, grow up a bit and learn to be more professional. You tried to play with us to see if we would be exposed in any way and you are so damn low to try to find information about us around and you even came here to pretend to be "moral and professional," when you never will be and you are just a sucker to me.

Life should have taught you to move on and not stand still on issues, but you probably feel you are too high compared to anyone just because you have some company around or something, but remember, the higher you feel, the harder the pain will be when you fall.

Oh and don't distort this too, it's not a threat, it's just how life works.

I have spent enough time behind this damn clown, as he will surely read this message and continue to prowl our forum/channel.

I may not have been very professional, but this is the last time I will waste my time and effort behind someone who does not even deserve my 0.001% attention.

Have a great day everyone!

The stupid little kid was still making threats, and I see another admin banned him - justly so. Fuck that idiot. He has no sense.

Worse is that any human could be so retarded as to pick fights with people on the internet where the possibility of "being burned" is 100% asymmetric - his identity and businesses are all exposed and none of ours are. The only person who can get burnned is Kyriakos Economou. We're just an anonymous group of hobbyists and from what I know of the group none of us give a shit about shellter. But if some miscreant piece of shit loser is going to sit there attacking any site we have something to do with (ponies.cloud which hosted some files for us has been under attack for awhile by this pathetic child), then although WE won't do anything because we are law abiding - we sure as hell will let our visitors know about the injustice and that is a demographic you don't want gunning for you. We're not instructing nor delegating anything and someone who takes action is responsible for their OWN actions. We will point and laugh, and that's enough for us because we don't care. But if someone wants to shut off shellterproject and zeroperil and anything else that idiot touches (perhaps some attention from his local law enforcement, neighbors, customers), then that's up to you! Not our responsibility and we don't control anyone. You are free to act as you see fit.

haha sorry for chiming in but I couldn't help myself.
What a fucking retard this kyREcon guy is. The sockpuppetry with his alt acc was top cringe.
Only sad thing is he's quite the norm. Infosec is full of self-absorbed egomaniacs like this cunt.
@kyREcon Eat shit and kys. Also, are you autistic or something? Learn how to write like a normal person you delusional fuck. Sue me, bitch :eek:

Just to complete the cycle and because I fucking love making trolls/retards warm up, here is the news, we now have a bounty (or bug bounty? LoL) on our "heads" from the kyRetard.

5000$ in exchange for information that will allow him to "pursue" us for any reason.

Notice how this $5k bounty exactly matches the 1-year license for 5 places that ShellterPro offers, what a coincidence! Wow!

Context:

1000012438.png

What a sad and lonely man, indeed.

Even a bounty on us, man, he loves us to death!

I post it here to prevent him from hiding later or in case he reconsiders or wants to turn the words or situations around.

Other than that, he is just the usual retarded crylord and drama queen, nothing more to add.

PS.

If anyone would be so kind as to announce that we are even more enticed to crack Shellter and BruteRatel, you can help us by expanding the request to other forums such as XSS where licensed versions seem to be circulating.
And of course they would be released for free once we are sure we have made the crack untraceable by the author.

Just to complete the cycle and because I fucking love making trolls/retards warm up, here is the news, we now have a bounty (or bug bounty? LoL) on our "heads" from the kyRetard.

5000$ in exchange for information that will allow him to "pursue" us for any reason.

Notice how this $5k bounty exactly matches the 1-year license for 5 places that ShellterPro offers, what a coincidence! Wow!

Context:

1000012438.png

What a sad and lonely man, indeed.

Even a bounty on us, man, he loves us to death!

I post it here to prevent him from hiding later or in case he reconsiders or wants to turn the words or situations around.

Other than that, he is just the usual retarded crylord and drama queen, nothing more to add.

PS.

If anyone would be so kind as to announce that we are even more enticed to crack Shellter and BruteRatel, you can help us by expanding the request to other forums such as XSS where licensed versions seem to be circulating.
And of course they would be released for free once we are sure we have made the crack untraceable by the author.
Ok Jakub. šŸ¤£

• Love