CyberArsenal

Welcome to the forum. We focus on computer and network security as well as reverse engineering - you should sign up to see content and better yet participate. There is no payment, credits system, reply-to-reveal, or any of that here. We want quality over quantity. This is an experiment and the idea is to build a good natured and mature/professional community. Please be kind and share! Thanks.

fraud Chetan Nayak puts his reputation on the line! Watch him squirm :)

Not a drama quest. You still think that whatever you do is a joke. You think I care about drama. Nope. I will just fight to protect my work and the rest of people from scumbags like you. You also give offensive tools to criminals, so stfu. I am relentless. I am persistent, patient and ready to go hunting. It's open season. You think that covering your body with satanistic tatoos and picking a stupid nickname will somehow make you invincible. You live inside a forum full of n00bie teens that the only thing they do is leeching. What an achievement! Life comes at you.

Everything I read here is just excuses.
Do we give it to criminals? If that is your problem, it is the same for your crappy software. A bank transfer is not enough to verify a company or anything else. APTs / some criminal groups have this side available as well.
Also, your software is made to hide malware. Legitimate or not, the use is not "good" at all, understand that.
Also, what you are doing has nothing to do with fighting for your software, but is just a retarded and stupid crylord because you are too scared.
If you think what you are doing is good, then go ahead and keep clowning around.
We don't have to explain to you why we do what we do or anyone else.
But man, you talk a lot and you only know how to do that.
Please go back to your forume to your blog, both ignored as much as you are, about anti-reverse crap where no one cares.
You are only doing all this because you need more customers and more attention for the software, otherwise no one would care.
I have never seen a packer or a malware injector in my life!
Backdoor Factory, Metasploit and all those open source projects are just copies of your work, right?
Get a life and grow up or you will end up alone like in real life.
And doxing people does nothing but show who you really are.

A jealous, lonely, attention-hungry man.
That said:

Żyj i pozwól żyć, frajerze.
Jeśli tak dalej pójdzie, będziemy musieli zaprosić cię na randkę <3.

You know nothing about our vetting process. The payment method has nothing to do with it. That's the final part of the process. Nobody will get to that point without getting past our vetting process. Your comments about my software are meaningless. You know nothing about it. You can keep going, but let me tell you it won't get you anywhere. I am a professional and I plan to get the job done. You bet. You are now also posting direct threats for physical harm in Polish. Well, this the finish line for you. Tomorrow all your personal data and honus' will be sent to the relevant authorities AND also will be made public so that if anything happens to me, everyone will know who to go look for. You are done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sky
You know nothing about our vetting process. The payment method has nothing to do with it. That's the final part of the process. Nobody will get to that point without getting past our vetting process. Your comments about my software are meaningless. You know nothing about it. You can keep going, but let me tell you it won't get you anywhere. I am a professional and I plan to get the job done. You bet. You are now also posting direct threats for physical harm in Polish. Well, this the finish line for you. Tomorrow all your personal data and honus' will be sent to the relevant authorities AND also will be made public so that if anything happens to me, everyone will know who to go look for. You are done.

Physical damage? Are you a retard or something? I didn't expect you to be so stupid and lame.
The verification process is useless as shit.
I wonder what you do to check up on your few customers, do you ask them out on a date?
If you had used the translator, you would know there is no threat or anything, it's just that you like to stand at the podium and distort reality.
Guess what? You can't distort something you can't control, like:
- reality
- your shitty and retarded behavior
- your feeling that you are better than others.

Also, let me tell you something, remember that you were the one who threatened people.
And again, remember that you did the same thing we are doing, you just couldn't make yourself known enough because you are pathetic as a human being.
I would never want to live like you.
Also let me say that you can be anything but:
- professional
- serious
- intelligent
- smart
- someone who matters

Go back to Cyprus and stay there.
Also pay the rent to Thomas, who otherwise you take him into the abyss with you.
You also have the choice to go back to your old paper house in a Greece.

Last but not least, grow up child.
I await your next love letter, my dear kyCopyPaste :*

Really, what is there to be envious about? You think I feel bad for not covering my body with satanism? Or should I feel sorry that I do not wish to abuse other people's hard work? I mean do tell, what do you do in your life that anyone should be jealous about?

Your details will be sent to all relevant authorities.

If they don't wish to proceed, then it's up to them.

I guess we will find out.

• Haha
Let's see if you can answer this one with dignity.

So, except from covering your body with satanistic tattoos and trying to abuse other people's hard work, what is it that you do with your life that anyone could be jealous about?

Come on, it's a simple question even for someone like you.

• Haha
Really, what is there to be envious about? You think I feel bad for not covering my body with satanism? Or should I feel sorry that I do not wish to abuse other people's hard work? I mean do tell, what do you do in your life that anyone should be jealous about?

Your details will be sent to all relevant authorities.

If they don't wish to proceed, then it's up to them.

I guess we will find out.

Are you afraid to publish everything you say you have? Are you afraid it will backfire on you?
Oh boy.
My life has nothing to do with your jealousy or anyone else's.
You are jealous that we are even more recognized than your crappy job and your company that no one cares about.
I am only sorry that you will take Thomas to your shithole.

I've never seen a sadder guy than you, really.

Let me also thank you for several reasons:

- You are a really good entertainer, have you ever tried to pursue a career as a clown? You are very good at it.
- You give us even more recognition and free publicity.
- You show how stupid and selfish you are.

Do zobaczenia, spóźnialscy :*.

I am not afraid to publish anything, but I guess only sharing the information with the relevant authorities will do the job.

Come on dude, it can't be that hard to answer a simple question.

• Haha
I am not afraid to publish anything, but I guess only sharing the information with the relevant authorities will do the job.

Come on dude, it can't be that hard to answer a simple question.
I just see a scared cat :p
You are just talking, you have nothing in your hand, just like your company and your job.
I am nothing, sad man.
Go back to school, you could at least increase your IQ a little.

You are nothing alright. We established that long time ago.

You are also unable to answer a simple question, so there's that too.

Send my regards to Anja. 😘

• Haha
You are nothing alright. We established that long time ago.

You are also unable to answer a simple question, so there's that too.

Send my regards to Anja. 😘
I have already answered you, but you are so full of yourself that you cannot even see beyond what you actually want to see.
Man, what a useless human.
I feel sorry for your parents and your, no longer, friends.
I will stand by this dear dox, Mr. I just talk.
Calling you a clown is an insult to real professional clowns.
I have never seen a sadder and lonelier person than you.
Say hello to me Thomas))

Then, you have been saying for days that you publish everything, but you still do nothing
Are you so afraid of us? Of 2/3 crackers, as you called us?
Or maybe you know that anyone, even any skid, can be superior than you in any area?
I hope the cardboard house doesn't fall on your head when it rains))

A teraz spadaj))

Since twitter/x jackasses cut off API access all the nitter.net and other methods are dead to access without an accout. But it looks like whatever urls you posted were removed anyway. Wish that idiot would just grow up and focus on his own matters.

Yeah, he seems to have switched to a protected account, because now he is even afraid of what he writes and doesn't have the balls to face the consequences or even someone who has a different opinion.

These two squinterns are very hard to put up with, they do everything to be more and more clownish every day.

But to see, it seems that the infosec community is realizing that they are just two clowns who feel they are gods come down to earth, when their only skill is to do CTRL C + CTRL V and be a show-off.
Pathetic as always and increasingly.